Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Place in the School of Athens



If I were in Raphael's "The School of Athens", I would be the philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras. Pythagoras was an unconventional thinker, and always tried to solve his problems in ways that were different than the norm. Pythagoras found alternate methods to do complicated math problems, most of which were much easier to do than previous methods. I also try to find different ways to go about my work. Whenever i am stuck on a math problem, i think of a different way to solve it then what I am taught. Like Pythagoras, i am a philosopher. I like to ponder the many mysteries of the world, such as why are we here, or whats the meaning to life, just like Pythagoras did. Despite this, i still do not have an intelligence level equal to Pythagoras, so i will have to follow his way of life at a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment